Loss of Friends

Ron

Sep 7, 2020, 12:32:38 PM9/7/20
to VA Guzzi
 Va Guzzisti,

A message from Bob Corfield this morning:

      "I don't know if you saw or heard,  but Jay Gwaldis passed away last week, on the 1st or 2nd. I knew he had been having some medical issues,  but didn't know they were that serious".
Jay told me some time ago that he was stage 4, but asked that I not put the word out.
"Also, Dan, the worker at Willville who also helped us at the rally, was killed in car accident last week also. Sorry for the bad news, but thought you'd want to know.  Mostly about Jay since he attended several Guzzi luncheons over the past few years".

RIP Jay & Dan,
Ron