April 2022 Va Guzzi Riders Lunch Meet

Ron

Apr 10, 2022, 2:42:57 PM4/10/22
to VA Guzzi
 Guzzisti,
Some of us bought food from Nick's when we were meeting in the Glen Maury Park pavilions during the worst of the pandemic. But the last time we gathered there for a lunch was almost 3 years ago in May of 2019.  It's time we got back. I'm looking forward to it. There's almost no boring way to get across the mountains to Buena Vista, & the advanced weatherguess for over in the valley is quite good, Sunny, high of 70, & no chance of rain, (let's hope they're on the money!)
So, The April, 2022 Va Guzzi Riders lunch meet will be this coming Saturday, April 16th, 12:30 P.M.  at Nick's Italian Kitchen, 1314 Magnolia Ave., Buena Vista Va., 24416. Restaurant phone (540)261-7992. online info:
https://www.restaurantji.com/va/buena-vista/nicks-italian-kitchen-/
I reserved a round table for 8, if you are bringing guests, or know that we'll have a larger turn-out, please let me know in advance so I can let them know to set up for us adequately. My #s, landline (434)993-3841 due to spam calls we don't answer if we don't recognize the caller's name/number. Please leave a message if you get the recording. Cel # (this "device" is not a bodily appendage) for emergencies, calls the day of the lunch etc. (434)426-3329.
Rain,snow, sleet, or shine, caged or tin the wind, see ya there.
Ron