January 2023 Guzzi Riders Lunch Meet

Ron

Jan 15, 2023, 1:46:47 PM1/15/23
to VA Guzzi
 Guzzisti,

Well, this  "mystery virus" continues to stump the Drs. and make my existence miserable. More medical tests scheduled.

 Alice has stepped up & will host the lunch this month. I don't believe she's met some of you guys, so Please introduce yourselves & make sure she know what you rode (drove) to the lunch so I have the details for my report.

The January 2023 Va Guzzi Riders lunch meet will be next Saturday, January 21st, 12:30 P.M. at Bella Italia Restaurant, Bedford Va.  The address is 401 E. Main Street, Bedford Va. phone (501)587-6677. website "https://www.loriandbellaitalian.com/".   The advanced weatherguess for Saturday in Bedford  sounds good, mostly sunny w/a high of 53.   Our numbers: (434)993-3841  Alice's cel  (434) 229-2937.

I had a pretty good day yesterday, w/today being a little less so. I've had good days followed by precipitous back slides too many times the last few months to do much but wait & see.  So if THIS time is "the beginning of the end' of this misery & I'm up to it I'll ride w/Alice & see y'all Saturday, otherwise stay healthy & enjoy a good lunch.

This is a helluva way to start a new year!
Ron