February Guzzi Riders lunch cancelled

Ron

Feb 17, 2021, 10:17:17 AMFeb 17
to VA Guzzi
 Va Guzzisti,
Covis rages on, the restaurants that are open are restricted as to how many people they can serve.....I've been watching the "dip" in the jet stream sucking arctic cold down across the country, feeding a stream of winter storms. Locally, we may luck out & be on the lower edge of the one coming in tonight, the worst of it missing us. But, the most optimistic guess for Saturday has the temperature a few degrees above freezing....not exactly picnic weather. So, we'll cancel the lunch-meet for this month, & hope for a break in March.
Stay healthy...& warm!
Ron