July 2021 Va Guzzi Riders lunch

Ron

Jul 12, 2021, 3:11:41 PM7/12/21
to VA Guzzi
 Va Guzzisti,
The July 2021 VA Guzzi Riders lunch will be this coming  Saturday, July 17th, 12:30 PM at A Taste of Italy, 105 Clarion Road, Alta Vista, Virginia. The restaurant is located in the Alta Vista Walmart strip mall. There is a "Clarion" exit off the Rt 29 bypass around Alta Vista. coming from the North, take the exit, turn right on Clarion Rd. then a left into the Walmart complex. A Taste of Italy is about halfway down the lot on the right.
 Check out the menu at "www.tasteofitalyva.com"   Restaurant phone is (434)309-2624. My #s (434)993-3841 (land line-best way to reach me), and (434)426-3329 (spawnofsatan cel), only when I'm away from home.
Lets hope the adavnced weatherguess turns out to be wrong & the thunderstorms stay away for the time we'll be out & about for the lunch.
2 wheels or 4, any brand, hope to see you there.
 Ron