November 2021 Va Guzzi Riders lunch meet

Ron

Nov 16, 2021, 3:50:13 PM11/16/21
to VA Guzzi
Va Guzzisti,
The motorcycle gods saw to it that I didn't get to Sanzones last month. As they are one of my favorites, I've called in a reservation there for our November lunch this coming Saturday:

The November  Va. Guzzi Riders lunch meet will be at Sanzones in Stuarts Draft this coming  Saturday, November 20th , 12:30P.M.  Sanzones is located at 2897 Stuarts Draft Hwy., Stuarts Draft, Va. 24477. Restaurant phone # (540) 337-3373. The menu can be seen at:
http://www.sanzonesitalian.net
My numbers: home (434)993-3841  (best bet to reach me). Spawn-of-Lucifer (cel)# (434) 426-3329.
The advanced weatherguess for Stuarts Draft  has a 0% chance of rain Saturday w/a high of 46. The Friday night temp is supposed to be 28, so we'll have to be  extra careful  of slick spots riding Saturday morning.
 Hoping for a ride on inflated tires up to Stuarts Draft...see you there,
Ron