June 2020 Va Guzzi Riders Lunch Meet

Ron

Jun 8, 2020, 3:05:01 PM6/8/20
to VA Guzzi
Guzzisti,
We're back in business! At this point, the starting date for "Phase 3" is undecided. By the 20th, we may or may not be able to meet in a restaurant as we have before the pandemic. Rather than "wait & see", the plan is to meet in Buena Vista, Glen Maury Park, the "double-decker" pavilion atop the mountain,  Saturday June 20th at 12:30 PM. Each of us will be responsible for buying our lunch in town or "brown-bagging" from home.  Nick's is open, several BBQ places, the Mexican place, even the hamburger joints, whatever you want to do. The lady at the park I talked to was very nice & said to call her if anyone had questions about what was or was not open (540) 261-7321. For any of you who haven't been up to the "double decker" it's huge, we'll have no problem social distancing...and the view is impressive. You take the road to the left of the park office, wind through the curves on up the mountain then take the first right (quite sharp) & on up to the pavilion.
My numbers, home (best way to reach me) (434)993-3841, cel (emergencies & day of the lunch) (434) 426-3329. My thanks to Alice for suggesting this, I did head-smack DUH! because it hadn't occurred to me.
Looking forward to seeing y'all again!
Ron