March 2021 Va Guzzi Riders lunch meet

Ron

Mar 17, 2021, 10:31:35 AMMar 17
to VA Guzzi
 Va Guzzisti,
This Saturday's weather guess is looking decent, a high of 55 & sunny in Buena Vista.
The March 2021 Va Guzzi riders lunch will be this coming Saturday March 20th 12:30 PM In Glen Maury Park, Buena Vista Va. at the small pavilion just behind the big general purpose where we used to have our rallies. The double-decker up on the mountain  where we've  had several meets is reserved. The lady said we could used the big general purpose as it's available, but she didn't know how clean it would be. we'll just "play it by ear" Saturday. The temp is supposed to dip to 28 degrees Friday night, so be careful going over the mountains Saturday morning.
Ride safe, see you there,
Ron

Ron

Mar 17, 2021, 11:03:37 AMMar 17
to VA Guzzi
 For anyone who hasn't attended one of our lunches in the past year...I guess I shudda mentioned that our "covis picnic" outdoor lunches are BYO food & drink. Some of the folks bring lunch from home, or, there are several restaurants w/carry-out in Buena Vista. An Italian/pizzaria and a BBQ joint near the entrance to the park, and a Mexican & several burger places a little further up the main drag.
Ron