July 2020 Va Guzzi Riders lunch meet

Ron

Jul 13, 2020, 1:29:06 PM7/13/20
to VA Guzzi
Va Guzzisti,

Our meet in Buena Vista at Glen Maury Park last month worked well, so, we'll do it again. I Just got off the phone w/the park & the pavilion is available.
 The July 2020 Va Guzzi Riders lunch will be in Buena Vista Va. at Glen Maury Park, in the bottom level of the "double-decker" pavilion atop the mountain. That's this coming Saturday July 18th at 12:30 PM.  Again, each of us will be responsible for buying our lunch in town or "brown-bagging" from home.  Nick's is open, several BBQ places, the Mexican place, even the hamburger joints, whatever you want to do. The lady at the park I talked to was very nice & said to call her if anyone had questions about what was or was not open (540) 261-7321. For any of you who haven't been up to the "double decker" it's huge, we'll have no problem social distancing...and the view is impressive. You take the road to the left of the park office, wind through the curves on up the mountain then take the first right (quite sharp) & on up to the pavilion.
My numbers, home (best way to reach me) (434)993-3841, cel (emergencies & day of the lunch) (434) 426-3329.  The advanced weather-guess isn't too promising at this point, but hopefully it will be wrong & we'll have as nice a day as we had last month.
Ride safe & stay healthy,
Ron