Nolan helmet advice

Michael S. Jones

Jan 1, 2021, 9:30:57 AMJan 1
to VA-Guzzi group
Greetings, Guzzi friends, and happy new year! I'm looking for some advice. I'm considering switching from my HJC flip-front helmet, which is about eight years old, to a Nolan N100-5. I think a few of you have used this helmet. If you wouldn't mind giving your opinion of it to me, I'd appreciate it. I've been happy with my HJC, but the model I have has been discontinued, so I need to try something new.

Thanks,

Mike

M.Jones, executive editor, Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies (www.jsri.ro)
"The heart has its reasons which reason does not know." -Blaise Pascal
"With man, instinct and reason avoid each other with adversity, yet, by repudiating each other they lure each other to reach mutual correction." -Lucian Blaga
"Human reason has this peculiar fate that in one species of its knowledge it is burdened by questions which, as prescribed by the very nature of reason itself, it is not able to ignore, but which, as transcending all its powers, it is also not able to answer." -Immanuel Kant

Amboman

Jan 3, 2021, 12:43:13 PMJan 3
to VA Guzzi
I had two HJC CL-Max helmets and when the newest one finally aged out, I replaced it with an HJC IS-Max II. The one Nolan I tried briefly seemed poorly made (trim fell off the first day) and didn't fit as well.