V11 Sport for sale

Ron

Oct 7, 2021, 3:59:38 PM10/7/21
to VA Guzzi

Sadly selling my Sport, (3 bikes, only room for 2) email me for more detail & pictures

2003 V11 Sport “naked” for sale:

$4000.00

2003 V11 Sport naked, maroon/dark silver/metallic grey. 43072 miles. Bike has been modified for a more “standard” riding posture. Clip-ons replaced w/more normal bars as used on the V11 Ballabio & Cafe Sport. Footpegs & foot controls moved lower & forward w/custom made set-up, (first-class work). Bike runs clean & strong, Mistral mufflers sound a lovely rumbling song. Good tires, fresh AGM battery, (dedicated AGM battery charger included w/bike). Also included in sale a “Ventura” luggage system, a small tail bag, and a large “weekend trip” bag, both have steel tube frame that fasten to a frame mounted on the bike. Small windshield has several repaired cracks.

Ron

Feb 21, 2022, 2:32:07 PM2/21/22
to VA Guzzi
Lowered price:  $3795.00. Also, I have a  trailer, for the cost of gas for my Nissan pup (about 20 mpg) I'll deliver the bike anywhere w/in 250 miles. My email "ronkom(at)vaguzzi(dot)com"