October 2021 Va Guzzi Riders lunch

Ron

Oct 13, 2021, 11:33:22 AM10/13/21
to VA Guzzi
Va Guzzisti,

The October  Va. Guzzi Riders lunch meet will be at Sanzones in Stuarts Draft this coming  Saturday, October 16th , 12:30P.M.  Sanzones is located at 2897 Stuarts Draft Hwy., Stuarts Draft, Va. 24477. Restaurant phone # (540) 337-3373. The menu can be seen at:
http://www.sanzonesitalian.net
My numbers: home (434)993-3841  (best bet to reach me). Spawn-of-Lucifer (cel)# (434) 426-3329.
The advanced weatherguess for Stuarts Draft  has a 42% chance of showers Saturday midday w/a high of 68. Friday & Sunday are both rain free, so lets hope the front, or whatever it is, moves faster or slower.  But as we SO well know it's only a guess LOL.
Sorry for the late posting, been trying to find other locations where we can eat outside, but most restaurants have severely reduced hours, making contact difficult. Plus, more people are out & about, for example ALL the pavilions at Glen Maury park are reserved for Saturday.
Hoping for a dry ride up to Stuarts Draft...see you there,
Ron