Kidney Donor Needed

Ron

Jan 2, 2022, 11:31:34 AM1/2/22
to VA Guzzi
 Guzzisti,
Roger is Alice's Son, Alice & I are too old & have other issues that prevent us from being donors. If you can be of any assistance please contact Gina at the address in the post.
Ron

In 2011 Roger had one of his kidneys removed due to renal cancer. From 2011 to April 2021 his kidney function held its own for the most part. On April 30, 2021 we were involved in a head on collision that broke his hip and he required surgery to fix the hip and months of rehab. Due to the severity of the accident his kidney took a severe hit in its functionality. In addition to the surgery to fix his hip he also has to have a fistula put in to prepare him for when he needs dialysis.
We have been to several appointments at UVA including the transplant team. We have started the process to get him on the transplant list and have been informed that could take 6 to 8 years due to his O+ blood type.
They say his best bet is a living kidney donor. If you are interested in donating please contact me at Rogernee...@gmail.com and I will be glad to answer any questions I can. — with Roger Johns.