is it possible to share isolate and context? between exe and dll?

Disposable Email

Jul 11, 2024, 1:46:24 PM (13 days ago) Jul 11
to v8-users
playing around v8 yesterday ..

if I just export isolate and context on my exe and read it on my dll.
for some reason the compile and run crash but creating strings are fine..

my dll and exe has v8 on it.. just a random thought that i want to make a dll base plugin that expand my exe v8 bindings..

the only time it work if i hook the v8 compile and run of the exe on my dll.. but i feel thats not a proper way xD there should be more easy way to do this .. sharing it across any lib. that has v8 on it..

i want to do some hello world.. xD on my dll. but using exe v8 isolate and context.