v8 build issue

Weihua Wang

Apr 21, 2023, 1:26:55 PM4/21/23
to v8-users
I have been cross-compiling v8 for ARM and now trying to get the tip of v8 and compile. Now I got this error? Could anyone shed some light on this?

ERROR at //BUILD.gn:11:1: Unable to load "v8/build/config/riscv.gni".
import("//build/config/riscv.gni")

ji qiu

Apr 22, 2023, 1:27:37 AM4/22/23
to v8-users
It seems an issue related to RISC-V.
But, would you pls give a bit more detail about how to reproduce this error?
For example, how did you get the code ? What's the commit id of it? And what command line you used to launch the cross-compiler? How about the gn args?

Jakob Kummerow

Apr 24, 2023, 4:47:50 AM4/24/23
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com
Have you run `gclient sync` after updating your git branch?