v8 Installation - Centos7

已查看 97 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

murat kasli

未读,
2021年10月7日 10:04:192021/10/7
收件人 v8-users
Hi all,
I installed V8 in a Linux cluster and was able to install Rstan (2.21.2), however, once I submit the job to a certain queue, I am getting the following error:

"Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘V8’ in dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...):unable to load shared object '/nethome/mxk841/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu library/4.0/V8/libs/V8.so': libv8.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

Execution halted"

I successfully installed the v8 package in R (4.0.3) after logging in to my cluster account. However, when I submit the job file (sh script) on the computational node, the system (Centos7) is not recognizing v8. I am an educational psychologist and using Rstan for the simulation study, which requires HPC, but I don't know much about C++ - that's why I got stuck at this point.

I would be appreciated if  I can get some  help me to overcome with this problem.

Best,
Murat

回复全部
回复作者