How do I add command arguments for the C++ compiler (windows).

J Whitnell

Dec 10, 2023, 10:30:27 AM12/10/23
to v8-users
I'm getting the following error:

Error LNK2038 mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MT_StaticRelease' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in SharedPCH.Engine.Cpp20.h.obj WebUIProject C:\UnrealEngine\AStuff\WebUIProject\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\v8_monolith.lib(default-platform.obj)

To fix, I need to compile v8 with the /MD argument for the Microsoft C++ compiler.  I've looked through Build.gn but didn't see any options that helped me.  How can I specify the correct mode?