Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Sandip M. Waghmare

ungelesen,
08.09.2021, 06:22:5308.09.21
an v8-users
I need help to analyze upgrade efforts required. We are using v8 3.17.15 statically linked with C++ application(Windows only) , v8.lib, v8_base.lib v8_nosnapshot.lib v8_snapshot.lib are libraries app is linked.

With 9.3.345.16 stable version I am trying to build
< v8.lib, v8_base.lib v8_nosnapshot.lib v8_snapshot.lib > and only v8_snapshot.lib I am able to get it built with windows 10 SDK and VS 2019 environment.

It would be very helpful if someone could share right documentation for build steps and also help us analyze upgrade impact also.

Thanks,
Sandip Waghmare
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor