Dearest can I work with you????

Katherine Rafael

Jul 21, 2021, 3:08:29 PM7/21/21
Can we work Together

My name is Mrs. Katherine Rafael, a business woman an Ivorian Citizen
and born October 7, 1961. I have a mission for you worth US$2, 500,
000, 00 (Two million Five hundred thousand state United State Dollars)
which I intend using for charity.

I am a breast cancer woman and have told by doctor that I will die in
no distance future, now and want to donate this money for charity
through you by transferring this money to your account, to enable
people in your area benefit from it. Could you be the one I will use
in this noble transaction before I will go for my surgery?

Mrs. Katherine Rafael,