Declaring global variable outside ParseFunction in parser.cc

Hadi Amjad

Jun 18, 2024, 4:08:37 PM (11 days ago) Jun 18
to v8-dev
I'm working on a research project that involves modifying the parser.cc file and its function Parser::ParseFunction. I want to create a global variable to store a statement when parsing a specific type of function, and then later add that statement to the body of a new function when parsing another type.

The problem is that when I try to set the value of the global variable, it works fine the first time. However, when I attempt to access its value to add it to the function body the second time, it has a garbage value.

Can anyone help me with this issue?