(Important) Interested in advertisement in v8.dev

Katie Barns

Jun 21, 2021, 6:43:06 PM6/21/21
to v8-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
I'm Katie Barns, a writer and blogger working for Web Media Group.

I was checking your website and noticed you're linking to a site similar and within the same niche that one of our client's, I think your site would be a good fit to promote this page and I'm wondering if you are open to add links to your articles for a sensible fee?

Just to double-check, v8.dev is your website I presume.

My marketing budget is what it is, but hopefully, we can agree on a price that would interest you in taking a few minutes to add a link to one of your articles.

Please feel free to let me know the best price you can offer.

Also, do you accept guest posts? I would be willing to agree on a fee as well, and I could provide additional content that is topically relevant to add to your site, with no writing fees on my part!

Kindest regards,
Katie Barns
WebMediaGroup Logo
Passionate Blogger
Email: kat...@webmediagroup.org
Address: Suite 550, 12655 N Central Expressway, Dallas, TX, 75243, United States.

Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
Web Media Group, Suite 550, 12655 N Central Expressway, Dallas, TX, 75243, United States.

Katie Barns

Jun 28, 2021, 1:52:00 PM6/28/21
to v8-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I reached out to you a few days ago, did you get a chance to see my previous email?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kindest regards,
Katie Barns