v....painted start of a whoop

V....Vaughan

Jan 12, 2015, 9:00:37 PM1/12/15
to v-vaughan-p...@googlegroups.com
Starting to Whoop___one in the works for SEWE

I am in "wildlife mode" for the next month, as I prepare new works for the
Southeastern Wildlife Exposition (SEWE). Charleston, SC hosts this great event each year. Come see me there on Valentine's Weekend next month!
Whooping cranes are a thrill to see in the wild out there. But, I have gotten some of my best reference here in Texas. Namely, ROCKPORT, where I am headed for a weekend workshop NEXT Saturday, Jan. 17
Sorry for the late notice, but JOIN ME for a plein air day on the Texas Coast!