Re: [v-vaughan-painted-today] V....Painted a little light

1 view

V....Vaughan

May 12, 2015, 9:28:21 PM5/12/15
to 'Carolyn Wiginton' via V-Vaughan painted TODAY
HI CAROLYN!!!!!!!!
hello, hello!!!!

On Tuesday, May 12, 2015 8:23 PM, 'Carolyn Wiginton' via V-Vaughan painted TODAY <v-vaughan-p...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Absolutely beautiful. Wonderful to see you again.

 Love Life Joyfully ~ Carolyn

On May 12, 2015, at 6:04 PM, 'V....Vaughan' via V-Vaughan painted TODAY <v-vaughan-p...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

A Little Light   4 x 6  Available at Act I Gallery, Taos, NM

WELCOME TO ACT I Gallery
My FAVORITE Gallery, Act I Gallery in Taos, NM has new owners!
This is a "Welcome" to D. and G. and wonderful well wishes as they embark on a great art adventure!
This little tiny painting was the first one I did for my recent solo show there, and I almost lost it before the show! (it is very small!).  I believe it is still there, waiting for a home!

****
UPCOMING FOR V....

Phippen Museum Western Art Show___Prescott, AZ___May 23-25

Ballad of the Farm: Then. Now. Tomorrow__OPENING__David City, NE__May 23
This event is a VERY SPECIAL exhibit, that I have put my heart into since October, 2014. I will have a month of TARGETED blog posts about this topic, and "unveil" my special painting very soon. Visit Bone Creek Museum of Agrarian Art for more, and PLEASE follow my journey...soon!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "V-Vaughan painted TODAY" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/v-vaughan-painted-today.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/v-vaughan-painted-today/1243639053.370152.1431471886881.JavaMail.yahoo%40mail.yahoo.com.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "V-Vaughan painted TODAY" group.