Re: [v-vaughan-painted-today] V....Painted a little light

1 view

V....Vaughan

May 12, 2015, 7:31:23 PM5/12/15
to 'Susan' via V-Vaughan painted TODAY
Oh my goodness! You replied before I could tell you I posted this! hahaha!
WOW, do I appreciate that!
I am just now getting back into my blogging routine...I hope you will follow along...and I LOVE input and even critique...
Can't wait to meet y'all....
I know you have to be really excited!
V....

On Tuesday, May 12, 2015 6:24 PM, 'Susan' via V-Vaughan painted TODAY <v-vaughan-p...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Love it.  Love to see your work again.  Glad you're enjoying Taos.  Susan

Sent from my iPad

On May 12, 2015, at 6:04 PM, "'V....Vaughan' via V-Vaughan painted TODAY" <v-vaughan-p...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

A Little Light   4 x 6  Available at Act I Gallery, Taos, NM

WELCOME TO ACT I Gallery
My FAVORITE Gallery, Act I Gallery in Taos, NM has new owners!
This is a "Welcome" to D. and G. and wonderful well wishes as they embark on a great art adventure!
This little tiny painting was the first one I did for my recent solo show there, and I almost lost it before the show! (it is very small!).  I believe it is still there, waiting for a home!

****
UPCOMING FOR V....

Phippen Museum Western Art Show___Prescott, AZ___May 23-25

Ballad of the Farm: Then. Now. Tomorrow__OPENING__David City, NE__May 23
This event is a VERY SPECIAL exhibit, that I have put my heart into since October, 2014. I will have a month of TARGETED blog posts about this topic, and "unveil" my special painting very soon. Visit Bone Creek Museum of Agrarian Art for more, and PLEASE follow my journey...soon!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "V-Vaughan painted TODAY" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/v-vaughan-painted-today.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/v-vaughan-painted-today/1243639053.370152.1431471886881.JavaMail.yahoo%40mail.yahoo.com.
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/v-vaughan-painted-today/43BC0F7A-7B38-432B-841D-B87D2491FF89%40aol.com.