V....painted McDog

V....Vaughan

Apr 10, 2015, 1:49:49 PM4/10/15
to v-vaughan-p...@googlegroups.com

image.jpeg

McDog   10x8 oil   Available at Act I Gallery, Taos, NM

My solo show at Act I Gallery in Taos, NM is called "Welcome Light", but it's not just sunset paintings!

I hope you can make it by the gallery in April to see my newest works. BETTER YET, come by TOMORROW, Sat. April 11 for the reception.

I'll be there all day but the official hours are 3-5.  Be "unofficial" and come visit with me early!

If you know ANYONE in the northern New Mexico area, please tell them to come!

And if you are a skier, the Sipapu ski area nearby is offering FREE LIFT TICKETS ALL WEEKEND to close their season. I'm in!!!!

V....Vaughan
Sent from my iPhone

ano...@neb.rr.com

Apr 11, 2015, 12:13:06 AM4/11/15
to v-vaughan-paint...@googlegroups.com, 'V....Vaughan' via V-Vaughan painted TODAY
Your love of animals comes through in your paintings. Bonus.