Fwd: May 23: DMC NYC DJ Battle @ Webster Hall + DJ IQ wins 2015 DMC US Scratch Battle + DJ Manwell wins DMC LA + 2015 DMC Online DJ Championships

ReKae Medina

May 20, 2015, 9:34:15 AM5/20/15
to ReKae Medina, Kevin 'KevSki' Joseph, Xen Medina, Master Born Love Allah, Bjorn Anselm aka Beonpnt, Victor Ramos aka Slone, Spiritchild, Desire aka Vitamin D, (Malika) Keryn Eliyse aka Coastal Ninja, Swiss Chris, George 'Esco' Escobar, (Malika) Anicka Oravcova aka Anna, Brett Stein, Walter 'Waldo Biggie' Perez, Omar 'DJOincredible' Olivares, DJ Chris Landry, Samuel McCausland aka MC Samael, Chad Harper aka Fam (Famus), Jose Martinez aka Jose Castillo, Prince Akeem, Chapter 9- Brooklyn, Vladimir Slaveykov aka Bamby Cool, Santiago Torres aka BBoy JoJo, DJ Chela, Jun Gaiya, Tony Navarro aka Don Tony, Trey aka Anthony, Rich 'Richie Rich' Rodriguez, Bone Skelatone/BBQ, Rayzer Sharp, The Legendary MIC, Tomeka R. Davis, Iz The Truth, Wayne Lacasse aka Mr. Quick, William Mackson aka Sidiki, Patrick Milord, Monica Medley, Big Bill, Knuckles aka John Rollins, Sara Ripp, DameOner, Six Starborn, Rithm, Quinton Counts, Chrisón Thompson, Casimiro Cabral, Jacob Pearce, XL, Serg, Kazembe Batts aka Kaz, DR.Unos&Dubs, Bri McMillen, Chuck Brown, CRUZ KONTROL, KeeLah Da Poet, Morbius

Learn more about DMC DJ Battles across the world at dmcdjchamps.com

It is a cultural imperative for DMC USA to ensure that this pyrotechnic style of Hip Hop DJing continues to progress, to inspire more practitioners to enter and to reach more fans!

Forward this email

This email was sent to rekae....@gmail.com by tools...@gmail.com |

Tools of War Exclusive E-Blast for DMC USA DJ Battles | PO Box 20603 | New York City | NY | 10025

--

Peace, Respect & Culture,

ReKae Medina aka Supreme Energe

Universal Zulu Nation (UZN)- Noble 9 ZuluZ (Chapter 9)

cell: 646.326.8599
office: 347.765.0901
twitter: @ReKae_Medina
instagram:  ReKae_Medina
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/pub/rekae-medina/49/9b4/b81

www.zulunation.com

www.nysmclothing.com

"Teach the Truth to the Youth for that's all we have" #YOUTH POWER
NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT.NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL.

Confidentiality Notice. The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Ch.119 Sections 2510-2521 et seq., governs distribution of this “Message,” including attachments. All rights reserved....

All of the information sent through any and all forms of mediums of
communication by the SUPERIOR CLAIMANT are private. Including but not
limited to, any attachment(s), and are limited for the sole use of the
intended recipient and may contain Privileged and/or Confidential
Information. Any and All Political, Private or Public Entities,
Federal, State, or Local Corporate Government(s), Municipality(ies),
International Organizations, Corporation(s), agent(s),
investigator(s), or informant(s), et. al., and/or Third Party(ies),
and notwithstanding Any and All party(ies), working in collusion by
collecting and/or monitoring My email(s),and any other means of spying
and collecting these or any of my communications in general, Without
my Exclusive Permission are Barred from Any and All Unauthorized
Review, Use, Disclosure or Distribution. And shall be subject to
prosecution under the Law.
With Explicit Reservation of All My Rights, Without Prejudice and
Without Recourse to Me.
Any omission does not constitute a waiver of any and/or ALL
Intellectual Property Rights or Reserved Rights.
ECPA 18 USCA 2510.Gramm-Leach Bliley Act,15 USC Subchapter I,
Sec.6801-6809, Title 18 chpt.121 §§ 2701,2702,2709(c)(e)Title 18
chpt.§ 1505/1519/2239/chpt.109 § 2331

Original/Aboriginal Indigenous
Sovereign Confidentiality Notice:
This private email message, including any attachment(s) is limited the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain Privileged and/or Confidential Information. Any and All Political, Private or Public Entities, Federal, State, or Local Corporate Government(s), Municipality(ies), International Organizations, Corporation(s), agent(s), investigator(s), or informant(s), et. al., and/or Third Party(ies) working in collusion by collecting and/or monitoring My email(s),and any other means of spying and collecting these communications Without my Exclusive Permission are Barred from Any and All Unauthorized Review, Use, Disclosure or Distribution.
With Explicit Reservation of All My Rights, Without Prejudice and Without Recourse to Me.
Any omission does not constitute a waiver of any and/or ALL Intellectual Property Rights or Reserved Rights.
NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO AGENT.
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE.