Fwd: SAVE THE DATE:: The Harlem Legacy Of The Young Lords Party Will Live On.... With The Saturday, July 26th Re-Naming Of The Corner Of E. 111th Street & Lexington Avenue To "YOUNG LORDS WAY"

ReKae Medina

Jun 7, 2014, 1:02:43 PM6/7/14
to , ReKae Medina, , Kevin 'KevSki' Joseph, , Xen Medina, , Master Born Love Allah, , Bjorn Anselm aka Beonpnt, , Victor Ramos aka Slone, , Spiritchild, , Desire aka Vitamin D, , (Malika) Keryn Eliyse aka Coastal Ninja, , Swiss Chris, , George 'Esco' Escobar, , (Malika) Anicka Oravcova aka Anna, , Brett Stein, , Walter 'Waldo Biggie' Perez, , Omar 'DJOincredible' Olivares, , DJ Chris Landry, , Samuel McCausland aka MC Samael, , Chad Harper aka Fam (Famus), , Jose Martinez aka Jose Castillo, , Prince Akeem, , Chapter 9- Brooklyn, , Vladimir Slaveykov aka Bamby Cool, , Santiago Torres aka BBoy JoJo, , DJ Chela, , Jun Gaiya, , Tony Navarro aka Don Tony, , Trey aka Anthony, , Rich 'Richie Rich' Rodriguez, , Bone Skelatone/BBQ, , Rayzer Sharp, , The Legendary MIC, , Tomeka R. Davis, , Iz The Truth, , Wayne Lacasse aka Mr. Quick, , William Mackson aka Sidiki, , Patrick Milord, , Monica Medley, , Big Bill, , Knuckles aka John Rollins, , , Sara Ripp , ,