Fwd: HOLLA seeking youth leaders

ReKae Medina

May 13, 2015, 5:00:14 PM5/13/15
to ReKae Medina, Kevin 'KevSki' Joseph, Xen Medina, Master Born Love Allah, Bjorn Anselm aka Beonpnt, Victor Ramos aka Slone, Spiritchild, Desire aka Vitamin D, (Malika) Keryn Eliyse aka Coastal Ninja, Swiss Chris, George 'Esco' Escobar, (Malika) Anicka Oravcova aka Anna, Brett Stein, Walter 'Waldo Biggie' Perez, Omar 'DJOincredible' Olivares, DJ Chris Landry, Samuel McCausland aka MC Samael, Chad Harper aka Fam (Famus), Jose Martinez aka Jose Castillo, Prince Akeem, Chapter 9- Brooklyn, Vladimir Slaveykov aka Bamby Cool, Santiago Torres aka BBoy JoJo, DJ Chela, Jun Gaiya, Tony Navarro aka Don Tony, Trey aka Anthony, Rich 'Richie Rich' Rodriguez, Bone Skelatone/BBQ, Rayzer Sharp, The Legendary MIC, Tomeka R. Davis, Iz The Truth, Wayne Lacasse aka Mr. Quick, William Mackson aka Sidiki, Patrick Milord, Monica Medley, Big Bill, Knuckles aka John Rollins, Sara Ripp, DameOner, Six Starborn, Rithm, Quinton Counts, Chrisón Thompson, Casimiro Cabral, Jacob Pearce, XL, Serg, Kazembe Batts aka Kaz, DR.Unos&Dubs, Bri McMillen, Chuck Brown, CRUZ KONTROL, KeeLah Da Poet, Morbius