svn

Jones, Patrick L.

May 30, 2012, 9:37:07 AM5/30/12
to uzay...@googlegroups.com

Howdy,

               I just joined the group and am eager to get started using the software.  I downloaded the zip file from

http://code.google.com/p/uzaygezen/downloads/list

But it doesn’t seem to have the latest code, nor does it have the test code.  Also when I try to use svn to check out the latest using

svn checkout http://uzaygezen.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ uzaygezen-read-only

as per http://code.google.com/p/uzaygezen/source/checkout

It doesn’t work.

How do I check out or download the latest and greatest.

Thank you

Daniel

May 30, 2012, 10:58:11 AM5/30/12
to uzay...@googlegroups.com
Since svn doesn't work for you, I assume you're on Windows. To get the latest code, you'll need to use an svn client, such as http://www.sliksvn.com/en/download.

Compared to the released version, the latest code in the repository has built-in support for big endian encoding and it requires java 7.

Jones, Patrick L.

May 30, 2012, 2:30:49 PM5/30/12
to uzay...@googlegroups.com

Howdy,

               I downloaded sliksvn but it still didn’t work.  I have tried 3 different svn clients.  Each time I get an error.  Is the URL correct?

SlikSvn\bin>.\svn checkout http://uzaygezen.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ uzaygezen-read-only

svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'http://uzaygezen.googlecode.com/svn/trunk'

svn: E175002: OPTIONS of 'http://uzaygezen.googlecode.com/svn/trunk': could not connect to server (http://uzaygezen.googlecode.com)

thanks

Daniel

May 30, 2012, 3:22:33 PM5/30/12
to uzay...@googlegroups.com
It works for me with sliksvn, so you may have a firewall issue. For now, you an download today's snapshot from here: