Investors Group: Freelance Opportunities (Toronto)

Gerard Dolan

Aug 5, 2016, 12:29:40 PM8/5/16
to UXIrregulars
Hi all, Investors Group is looking for freelancers to assist on immediate, short & long term mobile, site and platform initiatives. Roles include:
  • UI / Interaction Designers
  • EA - Experience Architects
  • IA - Information Architects
  • Front End Web Developers
Please forward the following to my attention at: gerard...@investorsgroup.com - your resume - a link to an online portfolio - your hourly rate - outline of software used - ability to work onsite or offsite Within the subject line of your application, include: "Investors Group: Freelance Opportunities (Toronto)" French verbal and written communication skills are an asset. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please. Cheers, Gerard

Gerard Dolan

AVP, User Experience & Design

Investors Group

180 Simcoe Street, 12th Floor,