CanUX conference discount code - Nov 11-13, Ottawa

Kaleem

Sep 6, 2016, 2:47:12 PM9/6/16
to UXIrregulars, uxb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Irregulars and UX Book Clubbers,

We have a special UX Irregulars discount for one of the best deals anywhere in the world and one of my favourite design conferences: CanUX.

Speakers this year are being flown in from China, New Zealand, the UK, and the USA, as well our own homegrown Canadian design talent.

This year's lineup includes Shelly Evenson, Peter Morville​, Stephen P. Anderson​, Alan Cooper​, Mike Kuniavsky​ and many more!

And it's in Ottawa, the nation's capital (OK, technically it's in Gatineau, but that's a minor detail).

2. Enter the promo code IRGL60 to save $60 ($369 vs. $429)
3. See you there!

The conference sells out early every year, so don't delay.

Kaleem