Book club is on Monday!

fstorr

Mar 1, 2014, 6:09:19 PM3/1/14
to uxbook...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Just a reminder that book club is on Monday. The venue details are here:

Venue: Mozilla's office at 1120 NW Couch St., Suite 320, 97209
When: March 3rd, 6pm until about 8

If you're somewhat near the beginning of the book and want to get to what's undoubtedly the meat of it, start with Section 3. If you haven't got the book or the time to read that much, then check out this two-part UX Matters series on wayfinding by the super-smart Tyler Tate:

Regardless of how far you've managed to get, I hope to see you on Monday for an interesting discussion.

Regards

Francis

Rebecca Bateman

Mar 1, 2014, 9:41:34 PM3/1/14
to uxbook...@googlegroups.com

I have really loved reading this book - going to try to make it (have to race there from 138th on my bike... may be a bit... sweaty.)
:)