Reminder: UX Book Club is tomorrow *important updated venue info*

fstorr

Dec 2, 2013, 2:14:18 PM12/2/13
to uxbook...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Don't forget that UX Book Club is tomorrow! Everything kicks off at 6pm, and we have Erika Hall, the author of Just Enough Research, joining us on Skype at 6:30pm to discuss her excellent book.

Due to some scheduling conflicts, we're now meeting at Puppet Labs and not Mozilla. Please don't do to the wrong venue! All the details are on Calagator: http://calagator.org/events/1250465169 Also, due to an unfortunate trip to the ER a couple of weeks ago, I won't be running the evening this time. Luckily, the wonderful Cat Rayburn (@catrayburn) has stepped in and will be in charge tomorrow, so everyone will be in good hands. Thanks so much, Cat!

Please don't forget that if you haven't managed to finish tomorrow's book, you're still very welcome to attend. You won't be insulting the author and you'll still be a welcome part of the conversation.

Book discounts:

1. If you haven't yet ordered Just Enough Research, you can get 10% discount in December if you order it from A Book Apart. Enter the discount code Z2ILXB3 during the checkout process.
2: O'Reilly is having a one-day Cyber Monday sale today with 50% off all the e-books (and 40% off the paper books) they sell. This includes books by other publishers, so you can get that discount on titles by Rosenfeld Media, Morgan Kaufmann, Wrox, Microsoft, and others. Tasty!

Have fun.

Francis Storr