[JOB] UX Researcher position open at Aetna Digital Downtown!

Lys Maitland

May 15, 2019, 2:17:20 PM5/15/19
to UX Book Club Denver

Hey Researchers! I am looking for a Sr. User Experience Researcher to come work with our growing research team at Aetna Digital.

Aetna Digital's mandate is to transform health and wellness via products that enable consumer engagement and a best-in-class experience. This division is responsible for Aetna's digital strategy and all digital products; as well as the development roadmap and execution of the roadmap. A key part of this team is to build an integrated platform and underlying products to drive engagement and revolutionize health and wellness.

The  Denver, CO position works on the member facing app, specifically on behavior change. We are located very close to Union Station. https://www.aetnacareers.com/job/denver/sr-ux-researcher/41/11869295

Just in case you have friends in Boston, I also have a position open in Burlington, MA

The Burlington, MA position works on the Health Cloud platform and products.

https://www.aetnacareers.com/job/burlington/sr-ux-researcher/41/11875654