[JOB] Senior UX Designer, Denver

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Travis Stiles

未读,
2019年5月7日 12:33:362019/5/7
收件人 UX Book Club Denver
Looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team for a full time direct hire opportunity. My client has built a revolutionary security / converged identity platform that leverages machine learning / AI to identify users, monitor behaviors, and prompt for biometric proof when necessary. Their product enables organizations to eliminate passwords and move beyond two-factor authentication across digital and physical resources. My client is already implementing this platform with two very well-known enterprise companies ($9.6B and $12.7B in revenue respectively).

This person will be able to translate complex design challenges across the companies multi-faceted product landscape including mobile and web. They will be experienced in practice across all aspects of user experience – from design thinking, through lean UX, including research, journey mapping, prototyping, wireframes, mockups and usability testing.

Contact:
Deidre Steuber
Senior Recruiter
IQ Clarity, LLC