Adobe Creative Jam Competition

1 view

Travis Stiles

Jan 2, 2019, 6:46:30 PM1/2/19
to UX Book Club Denver
Adobe is hosting a Creative Jam focused on UX in Denver in a few weeks, and their organizer let me know that they're looking for a few more participants to join the competition. Would you or anyone you know / on your teams be interested?

The event is the evening of the 17th. Participating involves a 3-hour design charrette and presentation of your work to judges and an audience. The winners get a free copy of Adobe Creative Cloud for a year.

If you don't want to participate yourself, would you at least spend 1 minute thinking about whether there's anyone you might be able to forward this on to?

If you DO want to participate, go here: https://nvite.com/CreativeJam/denverXD

Kelley Poturalski

Jan 3, 2019, 9:35:58 AM1/3/19
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
TS - Sign me up. This is a great excuse to brush up on XD! kkp

Sent from my iPhone