Next meeting: June 26th - 7-9pm - BOOK - Product Roadmaps Relaunched (Bring your favorite PM!)

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Travis Stiles

未讀,
2019年5月23日 中午12:34:062019/5/23
收件者:UX Book Club Denver
Upcoming Meeting

Future Meetings...
  • July 24th - 7-9pm - BOOK - Design Leadership: How Top Design Leaders Build and Grow Successful Organizations, Richard Banfield | O'Reilly | Amazon
    LOCATION: TBD, Downtown Denver

  • August 28th - 7-9pm - PARTY - UX Book Club Denver 10th Anniversary Celebration!
    It's our 10th Anniversary and we're looking to celebrate! We've been meeting continually for the last TEN YEARS since the start August 2009 at Malenke | Barnhart in the ballpark area!
    Location: TBD
    Come enjoy food, drinks, and sharing about the UX community and UXBCD memories.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息