August UX book club: Continuous Discovery Habits - Teresa Torres

UX Bookclub

Jun 18, 2021, 3:09:40 AM6/18/21
to ux-book-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Thank you to those who voted.  The overwhelming majority (71%) chose ... drum roll...

I'm personally super excited to be reading this after seeing a webinar Teresa held as part of her book launch.  It is currently in stock at Amazon and also available on Kindle (unfortunately not yet available on Audible).

Secure your spot for the 3rd August via Eventbrite:

Don't forget to join the Facebook group event for updates and pre-event discussions: https://fb.me/e/pRzQD6k4z

PS: we are looking into creating a Linkedin group based on feedback from the group that Facebook is not everyone's cup of tea. More details to follow on this soon.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Cheers,
Duncan