The results are in – Our next book is...

UX Bookclub

Aug 26, 2020, 6:15:55 AM8/26/20
to ux-book-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

The results are in. Our next book will be Erika Hall's Just Enough Research!

image.png

We've decided to push the date out to October 13 to allow a bit more time for you to acquire a copy, keeping in mind today's tumultuous times and how that may affect shipping times. Of course, you can always get the eBook!

And then we'll have a final UX Book Club 2020 meetup in December.

I'm looking forward to going through this book with you all and seeing how we can adapt the ideas Erika puts forward so we can make better-informed decisions in our practice.

Kind Regards
Tim Martin