Just Enough Research done! ...and a job opening for a UX & UI Designer role

UX Bookclub

Oct 14, 2020, 2:31:11 AM10/14/20
to ux-book-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who tuned in last night to the UX Book Club, it was entertaining!

I'm still thinking about how we'll do December meetup. Of course, we'll still be in lockdown, but I may find an alternative activity to reviewing a book, as traditionally December Book Clubs have been more social affairs. Stay tuned.

In other news, there is a new role being created at 3P Learning where I work.
We're after a UX & UI Designer (yes both skillsets, one person – don't roast me UX purists!).
This will be working on Literacy Products aimed at Primary School students.
It's a good place to work, and you'll be working on a product that can have a very positive impact.

Here's the link to the job add:

Please apply through the link above, but do let me know if you have so I can keep an eye out for it.

Cheers
Tim