UX Book Club's Next Book

UX Bookclub

May 12, 2020, 5:41:49 AM5/12/20
to ux-book-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

Thanks to all those who participated in last week's UX Book Club. For those that missed it, here's a slideshare: https://www.slideshare.net/UXPA/designing-with-the-mind-in-mind-the-psychological-basis-of-ui-design-rules

Next week I will be sending a link to vote on the next book. I've had some good suggestions so far:
* The Tao of User Experience – Robert Hoekman Jr.
* The User Experience Team of One – Leah Buley
* Articulating Design Decisions: Communicate with Stakeholders, Keep Your Sanity, and Deliver the Best User Experience – Tom Greever

Please reply to this email if you have any suggestions you think would be a good fit for UX Book Club.

Cheers

Tim Martin