Last call for 6pm tonight - UX book club: Continuous Discovery Habits - Teresa Torres

UX Bookclub

Aug 2, 2021, 9:26:11 PM8/2/21
to ux-book-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Tonight at 6pm we'll be having the discussion via Zoom. We will try to cap things at an hour because Zoom fatigue is killing us all.

If you intend to join us, please secure your spot via Eventbrite:

The zoom link is in the Eventbrite summary. Please watch your emails at 6pm in case the link doesn't work and we have to send a new one out. We'll only be sending this to those who have responded to the event, so you don't all get spammed.

Haven't read the book yet?  No worries, have a watch of this video to catch up with the main themes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kren9TD_iU

Tonight we'll be trialing the fishbowl facilitation technique in a remote setting using a FigJam board, so sign up for a free Figma account if you don't already have one. We'll get everyone to upload a picture of themselves (or icon) to sit in a virtual chair and you can move your thumbnail into the centre when you want to participate.  This will aim to ensure a more equal voice scenario and make listening to the audio easier.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Cheers,
Duncan, Eoin & Ed