UX Book Club 2021 – Exciting News – the hunt for a new host!

UX Bookclub

Jan 15, 2021, 3:01:54 AM1/15/21
to ux-book-c...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you have all had the chance to take a break and recover from the chaos of 2020. I've enjoyed every moment of the time I had off and took advantage of the bad weather to read some fiction. 2020 proved to be a difficult year for me personally, as it was for many. It wasn't all bad though – I got engaged and took up some old hobbies again!

2021 will be marked in history as a year of recovery and change, and this will apply to UX Book Club too. That's right – it's been a good ride, but now is the perfect time for me to hand the keys over to someone new.

UX Book Club is a great opportunity for anyone in the industry who has wanted to host a UX meetup. We have an extensive DB of UX professionals and a proud history of 10 years of Book Club Meetups. The meetup really does deserve someone new who will relish the opportunity and be driven to promote it.

As much as I have enjoyed it, my current commitments don't allow me to put in the love that UX Book Club could do with.

If you've enjoyed Book Club and want to take it to the next exciting chapter and be a valuable part of the UX community, why not take this on?

If you are interested, please contact me directly on t...@vanmartin.com.au

I'll go through all the logins and processes and be happy to co-host the first one with you.

Looking forward to hearing from some keen Book Clubbers

Cheers

Tim Martin
UX Book Club Sydney