UX Book Club - We'll be reading ... Hooked by Nir Eyal

UX Bookclub

May 5, 2021, 11:49:45 PM5/5/21
to ux-book-c...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who voted!

On Tuesday 1 June we will be discussing - Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal

image.png

Doors will open at 6pm and we'll aim for a 6:30pm start.

Grab a copy of the physical, Kindle or audiobook and let's revisit this great book.

Please note the next book club will be in person at our new host ELMO Software's offices (assuming Covid restrictions allow).  We also plan to run an experiment and try out a fishbowl approach to this event to stimulate fairer discussion and get a wider spread of voices.

For those that haven't met the new organisers, here are our mug shots so you know who to look out for on the night.

image.png
Cheers,
Duncan and the UXBC organisers