Update on the new hosts and quick survey

UX Bookclub

Mar 8, 2021, 5:25:18 PM3/8/21
to ux-book-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

After a few months our search for new hosts for the meetup is over.

I'm excited to hand the reigns to two enthusiastic individuals who are energised to pick up the torch. Introducing Eoin Murphy who is a product designer at ELMO Software and Duncan Heuer who is a product manager also at ELMO.

Eoin (pronounced Owen) is a new member to the club.  He is an avid reader and loves to geek out all things related to product and design.  Duncan, some of you may recall, has been involved with UX Book Club since his days with Elabor8 when they used to host us back in 2017/18.

Since situations may have changed for some after the pandemic interrupted our normal flow, they have prepared a short survey to find out a little more about our audience and our preferences.  They are also taking recommendations for the next book.  Here is a link to the google forms survey: https://forms.gle/KXDHBk9nBq7Z9Tdb7

Please take two minutes to have a say.

I also believe that Eoin and Duncan are in the final stages of securing sponsorship for a venue so will leave it to them to communicate this when it is finalised.

Over to you guys.

Cheers,
Tim

Elle Geraghty Content Strategy