Reminder: UX Book Club on Tonight

1 view

UX Bookclub

Apr 25, 2022, 10:00:18 PM4/25/22
to ux-book-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just a quick reminder about the UX book club tonight. We're discussing Lean UX by Jeff Gothelf and Josh Seiden.

If you haven't read the book yet, that is ok. Feel free to come along for the discussion. The concepts are synonymous with modern product design and should be familiar to most.

It is a good opportunity to network with other designers in the schmancy office space of our new host Safetyculture!

Address: 72 Foveaux Street (a 6 min walk from Central Station).

Please register for catering purposes on Eventbrite.

Doors open from 6pm.  Come join us for a glass of wine and some nibbles. If you are late and get locked out of the building, call: 0468890024.

Cheers,
Duncan