UX Book Club - Next read for Feb announced

UX Bookclub

Jan 23, 2023, 1:59:17 AM1/23/23
to ux-book-c...@googlegroups.com, UX Bookclub
Hi all,

It's been a while since our last meetup at the end of November.

In the interests of speed we've selected the next book for Feb and will return to the voting system for the April edition of book club.

Book: Demand-Side Sales 101 - by Bob Moesta / Greg Engle
Date: 28 Feb 2023
Time: 6pm for a 7pm start (come early and network)
Address: SafetyCulture HQ - 72 Foveaux Street Surry Hills

Drink and nibbles provided by SafetyCulture.

Don't judge a book by its cover! In case you're wondering why we picked a sales book for a UX read, it's an informative JTBD approach to listening to what customers really want and understanding their decision making processes when they "hire" a product or service. This book appeals equally to product, design or sales professionals.

Reserve your spot here on Eventbrite.

The book is available on Audible (4h 34m) and Hardback (unfortunately not Kindle though). Due to a two week lead time on delivery, please order a copy asap if you intend to read the physical copy.  Book Depository is cheaper than Amazon at the moment.

Pls share with anyone in your team or network - https://www.uxbookclubsydney.com/

Cheers
Duncan, Eoin, Ed