πŸ“š UX Bookclub Meetup - Time to Vote for Our Next Read! πŸ“š

uxbookclub.syd

Apr 30, 2023, 11:44:51β€―PM4/30/23
to UX Book Club Sydney
Hi folks! Our next UX Bookclub Meetup is just around the corner, and we need your help to choose the book we'll dive into together. We've shortlisted four fantastic books, and now it's time for you to vote!

Here are the contenders:

1️⃣ Shape Up: Stop Running in Circles and Ship Work that Matters
πŸ”— https://basecamp.com/shapeup

2️⃣ Mapping Experiences: A Complete Guide to Creating Value through Journeys, Blueprints, and Diagrams
πŸ”— https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/1492076635

3️⃣ Learning to Build: The 5 Bedrock Skills of Innovators and Entrepreneurs
πŸ”— https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/154452398X

4️⃣ Domain-Driven Design Distilled
πŸ”— https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/0134434420

Cast your vote here: https://forms.gle/YqZaLNBNNZrAk6iz8

Voting will be open until Thursday May the 4th (be with you), and we'll announce the winning book shortly after. We can't wait to explore new ideas and engage in thought-provoking discussions with all of you. 🌟

Lots of love,
The UX Book Club Sydney team