UX book club: June event is now live and we are reading...

UX Bookclub

May 2, 2022, 3:28:32 AM5/2/22
to ux-book-c...@googlegroups.com, UX Bookclub
Hi all,

Thanks to those that had a say in the next read. 66% voted for The Jobs To Be Done Playbook by Jim Kalbach.

It's available on Kindle and paperback (no audible unfortunately). It is a pricey book, but Amazon has it on sale for $56 at the moment. We'd encourage you to jump on it fast because it takes about 12 days to arrive.

Being a playbook, having a physical copy is a huge advantage as you'll find yourself referring to it alot with your teams.

Register here to reserve a spot on Tuesday 21 June and see you at SafetyCulture who is hosting the night.

Cheers,
Duncan, Eoin, Ed