Voting open for the next book for UX book club

UX Bookclub

Jun 15, 2021, 12:59:42 AM6/15/21
to ux-book-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Thank you to those who came to the UX Book Club in June.  It was a great evening at our new venue ELMO Software, with lots of interesting discussion and experience sharing taking place.

With 13 people in attendance we found the fishbowl facilitation format really worked to keep the conversation going in a more meaningful and equitable way.  We will definitely use it again!

We have 3 books selected for the next event on Tuesday 3rd August.  Please use the link to vote and we'll announce the winning book this Friday (18 June).

Actionable Gamification - Yu-kai Chou (2015)

The books are available on Amazon for quick delivery and have Kindle and Audible* options (except - Teressa's new book).

FYI Lean UX was suggested as a book to vote on, but given that the 3rd edition will be released in August, we thought that we would hold off until it is available.

Here are some pics from the last event to get you excited.

PXL_20210601_094838416.MP.jpg
PXL_20210601_092028765.jpg
PXL_20210601_101848258.jpg

Cheers